Lemon Myrtle Essential Oil
10ml of Pure and natural Australian Lemon Myrtle essential oil.
Aroma profile: fresh and very lemony aroma.
- known for its anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties.
- cleaning and freshening the air when diffused.
- uplifting emotions and improving concentration when diffused.
- relieving chest congestion
- good for sensitive skin when diluted in carrier oil.
- chemical free household cleaning -
Botanical name: Backhousia citriodora
Plant part: Leaves
Extraction method: Steam distilled
Country of origin: Australia
Add 3-5 drops/100ml of water in your diffuser to clean and purify the air.
Dilute up to 1 drop in 1 teaspoon (5ml) of carrier oil and massage into face, chest or body.
Add a few drops to a bucket of vinegar and water solution to clear surfaces and floors.
- For external use only.
- Do not apply undiluted to skin.
- Avoid using topically on children under age 2 and if your skin is diseased, hypersensitive or damaged.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store in cool, dark place below 25C.